8 ways to get the perfect beach waves
For several years, there is a trend to look as naturally as possible - "no make up" make up, messy waves, nude manicure and so on. But only we, the women, know how much effort this costs us.
We selected for you 8 video tutorials to get the perfect beachy waves. We don't forget the ladies with short or medium hair.
1. Beach waves for very short hair: If you think that the waves are not appropriate for short hair, you are totally wrong. In this video, you will see the perfect combination of short hair and beachy waves.
2. Beachy waves for short hair using curling iron: These waves are so beautiful, so you may want to reduce the length of your hair.
3. Beachy waves for short hair, no heat: This is a good way to get the look without thinking about the curling iron every morning.
4. Beachy waves for long hair: If you are thinking about stylish and easy hairstyle for the office or for the night out during the summer, this is an option.
5. Heatless beachy waves for medium hair: One of the variants it is braiding the hair. Look our idea:
6. Beachy Victoria's Secret waves: You have always dreamed about the curls of the models. Well, now it is possible to get this look:
7. Beachy waves for long hair using a headband: For these who are not keen on braiding, always has another way.
8. 2-minute beachy waves for long hair: If the nature gives you wavy hair, you will be surprised how easy is to get the perfect beachy waves.
We hope that we helped you to find your way to get the stylish, easy and soft waves for the summer days!
Hits: 2872 | Leave a comment
About the Author
We are looking for men's suit tailors, fashion designers, managers, fashion consultants who want to share their knowledge and tips in an article or video and contribute to the site! Please email us at email@example.com Don't miss the opportunity as this will be a free advertisement for yourself and your menswear brand!