One dress - multiple looks
1. Transformer dress "Work to Flirt dress".
Specially designed for women, who don't have much time to get back home to change their clothes after the long working day and are getting late for date or dinner. Designer Tency Hemply, the creator of the dress said that she invented it to make women's life easier. She successfully combines daily business style with evening sexy chic.
The dress, which is sewn in unusual way, can be easily transformed from a casual business dress into an evening dress - you just have to invert the sleeves and neckline to show the red checks, also lower the edge hem and the dress becomes a mini with sexy slit.
2. Transformer dress, associated with hooks for the lovers of soft and knitted items.
3. Transformer dress from Modify Clothing.
This is a casual little dress, which can change thanks to different details. Comfortable and economic - one dress multiple transformations.
4. Transformer dress by Donna Karan. It is made specially for holidays, so that you do not have to bye a new dress every time and still look different. The dress can be long or short, covered or open, one or two strapped.
5. The first transformer dress by Lydia Silvester.
This dress Lydia Silvester invented in 1976. She presented it in a fashion show. After the spectators saw 100 models, Lydia announced that all were different variations of the same dress.
Hits: 24148 | Leave a comment