Top 5 hotels for Valentine's Day
Love is in the air, but you should book your getaway for Valentine’s Day earlier, because you don’t want to spend the holiday in the local restaurant. The online travel advisor Cheapflights.com helps couples to choose a romantic destination, which meets their requirements.
1. Viceroy Anguilla in the British Antilles – its modern architecture speaks luxury and is gives way only to the surrounding exotic scenery and two white-sand beaches.
2. La Reserve Ramatuelle in Saint Tropez, France – the hotel has only 23 rooms and villas, but each one of them is characterized by extreme elegance. It is known for its spa atmosphere and privacy, so sink into its atmosphere and have fun.
3. Fairmont Frontenac in Quebec, Canada – any cold winter night is worth its cozy room in a castle, so let the story happen in Fairmont Frontenac in Quebec. The European charm makes this hotel, declared from the UN as a World Heritage, in a real pearl of Old Quebec, and its turrets and grand architecture fully comply with the majestic atmosphere.
4. Rosewood Mayakoba in Riviera Maya, Mexico - Mexico always knows how to bring the heat, and the Rosewood Mayakobá is no exception. The officially-described locale "where the ocean and jungle meet," is set on a 1,600-acre luxury resort on a mile of beach surrounded by the serene lagoons of Mexico's Yucatán Peninsula.
5. Rayavadee Resort on Krabi Island, Thailand - This one is borderline hedonistic. Krabi Island is a two-hour drive from the Phuket but feels so much more remote. Unique in its location, the resort is situated on the edge of Krabi National Marine Park, enveloped in lush flora, limestone cliffs, three beaches and the clear waters of the Andaman Sea. Stay in one of the Spa Pavilions to enjoy your own private outdoor jacuzzi, shower and gazebo for ultimate seclusion. Reuters
Hits: 17871 | Leave a comment