Viva Glam by Rihanna
Rihanna launches our new M∙A∙C VIVA GLAM with two strikingly bold shades of red frosted Lipstick and Lipglass, perfectly capturing her fearless, confident style. Every cent of the selling price of VIVA GLAM Rihanna goes toward helping women, men and children living with and affected by HIV/AIDS. Limited-edition, soft-touch red packaging features RiRi's signature.
Get Rihanna’s Full Viva Glam Look
1. Apply Mineralize Ch arged Water Cle anser with a M∙A∙C compact sponge to refresh skin.
2. Apply Studio Moisture Fix SPF 15 with a short, round, flat-topped brush and buff onto skin.
3. Apply M∙A∙C Matte to rough/dry skin or potentially oily are as.
4. Apply M∙A∙C Mineralize Moisture SPF 15 Foundation to perimeter of the face for a soft glow with a large, flat, square-shaped brush. Avoid the T-zone.
5. Buff Mineralize Conce aler through the T-zone with a fine,densely packed, oval-shaped brush for a creamy, matte finish.
6. With foundation and concealer still fresh, pat Melba Powder Blush onto the cheekbones and sweep Blunt Powder Blush underne ath for a peachy, contoured cheek.Use a large angled contour brush for both.
7. Use Prep + Prime Transparent Finishing Powder with an extra large paddle-shaped brush with a fluffed, rounded tip to set the T-zone and blush on the cheeks. Press powder into the skin.
8. Using a sm all angle, sh ade and fill in the brow with Veluxe Brow Liner.
9. Apply a soft brow highlight under the brow with Grain Eye Shadow using a shader brush.
10. Deposit an opaque coverage of Teddy Eye Kohl on the lid with a small shader brush.
11. Press Embark Eye Shadow over the Teddy Eye Kohl with the same brush.
12. Diffuse the edges of Teddy Eye Kohl and Embark Eye Shadow up and into the crease with a soft fibre, medium size dome-shaped brush.
13. Apply a heavy coat of Teddy Eye Kohl into the waterline and blend gently into the lower lashes with a small, smooth, pencil-sh aped brush. The intensity should be the strongest at the waterline.
14. Use Blacktrack Fluidline and an eyeliner brush to paint on a crisp, black liner that’s winged-out and hooks back into the crease. The liner should be thin and opaque black.
15. Apply a M∙A∙C 43 Lash with Duo Adhesive and bind them by brushing in a thick coat of Opulash mascara in Optimum Bl ack.
16. Hydrate and smooth lip texture by applying Prep + Prime Lip.
17. Saturate lip colour with VIVA GLAM Rihanna by applying two coats directly from the bullet.
18. Using Brick Lip Pencil, finish the edges of the lip line by drawing a scant above the natural top of the lip line for a demure pout. Blend the Brick Lip Pencil and VIVA GLAM Rihanna together with a compact lip brush with a tapered tip.
Photos and information: maccosmetics.com
Hits: 4228 | Leave a comment