Key pieces in H&M Fall 2014 collection
From oversized bags to classic white shirts, we bring you the essential pieces of the new season.
1. THE BODYCON DRESS - Complete your wardrobe with a curve skimming and ultra-feminine bodycon dress. Renewed for the season with thin spaghetti straps and a flattering knee-length.
2. THE FLATTERING PENCIL SKIRT - Womanly and stylish – the pencil skirt is the ultimate power piece. This season it has been updated with a fierce animal print.
3. THE CROP TOP - Contemporary and cool, the cropped top is a key item of the season. Layer over a crisp white shirt for a stylish take on trans-seasonal dressing.
4. THE PRINTED SWEATSHIRT - With the sport trend in full swing it’s no surprise that the sweatshirt is a star of the season. Wear with shorts and flats for a modern finish.
5. THE JOGGER TROUSER - Match sporty jogger trousers with high heeled mules and a bejeweled top. A modern style clash that creates a trendy and sporty lux look.
6. THE COSY CARDIGAN - Autumn calls for soft, layered looks. Wear the long cardigan as a jacket, for a casual yet dressed look.
7. THE BIKER JACKET - he biker jacket is a timeless fashion statement. Invest in a brown shade for a new take on tough chic.
8. THE OVERSIZED BAG - While carrying all your essentials, the oversized bag will add a sophisticated touch to any outfit.
9. THE WHITE SHIRT - Covetable now and for seasons to come, the classic white shirt is a versatile fashion favourite and a timeless wardrobe essential.
10. THE ULTIMATE TEE - The perfect t-shirt – a versatile and timeless key basic that works with anything in your wardrobe.
11. THE KNITTED SWEATER - Knits are crucial autumn staples. Invest in voluminous styles for an effortless off-duty look.
Photos and information: hm.com
Hits: 7405 | Leave a comment