Key pieces in H&M Fall 2014 collection
From oversized bags to classic white shirts, we bring you the essential pieces of the new season.
1. THE BODYCON DRESS - Complete your wardrobe with a curve skimming and ultra-feminine bodycon dress. Renewed for the season with thin spaghetti straps and a flattering knee-length.
2. THE FLATTERING PENCIL SKIRT - Womanly and stylish – the pencil skirt is the ultimate power piece. This season it has been updated with a fierce animal print.
3. THE CROP TOP - Contemporary and cool, the cropped top is a key item of the season. Layer over a crisp white shirt for a stylish take on trans-seasonal dressing.
4. THE PRINTED SWEATSHIRT - With the sport trend in full swing it’s no surprise that the sweatshirt is a star of the season. Wear with shorts and flats for a modern finish.
5. THE JOGGER TROUSER - Match sporty jogger trousers with high heeled mules and a bejeweled top. A modern style clash that creates a trendy and sporty lux look.
6. THE COSY CARDIGAN - Autumn calls for soft, layered looks. Wear the long cardigan as a jacket, for a casual yet dressed look.
7. THE BIKER JACKET - he biker jacket is a timeless fashion statement. Invest in a brown shade for a new take on tough chic.
8. THE OVERSIZED BAG - While carrying all your essentials, the oversized bag will add a sophisticated touch to any outfit.
9. THE WHITE SHIRT - Covetable now and for seasons to come, the classic white shirt is a versatile fashion favourite and a timeless wardrobe essential.
10. THE ULTIMATE TEE - The perfect t-shirt – a versatile and timeless key basic that works with anything in your wardrobe.
11. THE KNITTED SWEATER - Knits are crucial autumn staples. Invest in voluminous styles for an effortless off-duty look.
Photos and information: hm.com
Hits: 6605 | Leave a comment
About the Author
We are looking for men's suit tailors, fashion designers, managers, fashion consultants who want to share their knowledge and tips in an article or video and contribute to the site! Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Don't miss the opportunity as this will be a free advertisement for yourself and your menswear brand!