Spring-Summer 2016 Fashion trends: Key Prints & Patterns
Experts at Trendstop.com - one of the world's leading trend forecasting agencies, renowned for its insightful trend analysis and forecasts - have made an overview of the runways in New York, London, Milan and Paris and summarized the directions in women's fashion, which will be leading during the next hot season.
'Key developments can be seen in Print & Pattern, Geos, Stripes & Checks, including creative experiments with natural world aesthetics and
striking slogan looks. Elsewhere, fresh, ultra-feminine florals
introduce a sophisticated appeal'.
Spring-Summer 2016 Update into 2017 Mainstream Trends
Two aesthetics combine into one directional trend, as organic-inspired prints look newly sophisticated with artistic undertones.
- Patterns reference materials found in the natural world
- Bold silhouettes create leafy plant life shapes
- Abstract brush strokes resemble earthy mineral surfaces
The Watercolor Masters
Influenced by the work of master painters, watercolor prints bring a mood of romantic expressiveness to womenswear.
- Blurry pastel-colored blooms are key
- Both all-over patterns and oversized placements can be used
- Pure white bases look fresh, highlighting the clothing as canvas effect
Prints appear to be going through the creative process, on show with imperfect or amended slogans.
- Placements are cut off mid-phrase or interrupted by placements
- Hand-written typography goes abstract with doodled repeats
- Alternatively, scribbled motifs are used in place of actual words
Photos & Information: Trendstop.com
Hits: 8717 | Leave a comment
About the Author
We are looking for men's suit tailors, fashion designers, managers, fashion consultants who want to share their knowledge and tips in an article or video and contribute to the site! Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Don't miss the opportunity as this will be a free advertisement for yourself and your menswear brand!