BLOSSOM PREMIERE VISION: a growing, selective and ultra high-quality offer
A year ago, the
PREMIERE VISION, a biannual trade show dedicated to first collections
and designed for creative, luxury and high-end fashion brands.
Last December, the success of the show's second edition confirmed
the coherency and effectiveness of its underlying concept:
- a selective offer proposed by a selection of weavers, accessory makers and, for the first time, tanners;
- a show timed to be consistent with the calendar of first collections (pre-collections), and complementary to the Premiere Vision Paris* calendar, which targets main collections.
This coming 4 and 5 July at the Palais Brongniart in Paris, the third edition of BLOSSOM PREMIERE VISION is in line to continue this positive momentum by proposing an ever more pertinent response to leading fashion houses’ need for exclusivities.
Luxury and high-end markets which, in an uncertain global and political context, are now looking for new sources of growth and new, tailor-made proposals.
In keeping with the values of the PREMIERE VISION group - selectivity, creativity, quality and innovation - BLOSSOM PREMIERE VISION accompanies the season’s earliest collections thanks to a selective and extremely high- quality positioning.
In July, BLOSSOM PREMIERE VISION continues its development through en expanding offer. With new product developments, the latest fabric and material innovations and colour directions, this edition presents the collections and creative directions for autumn winter 2018-19 from 89 talented exhibitors.
An enriched offer with
23 new companies
strengthening all sectors at the
- 63 weavers (including 10 new exhibitors): Lace-makers, embroiderers, specialists in ultra-fantasy, jacket and coat weights, shirts and tailoring; knitwear specialists, experts in creative and fashionable technical fabrics, silk makers, sophisticated print technicians and embellishment specialists;
- 5 accessories manufacturers and component suppliers (including 2 new exhibitors) for clothing, jewellery, and leather goods: Specialists in textile accessories (ribbons) or metallic elements (buttons, buckles, rivets), buttons, zips and labels;
- for the fashion and leather goods markets: calfskin, lambskin, kid leather, exotic leathers, etc.
Loyal suppliers to the biggest fashion and luxury houses, these international manufacturers come from the most influential countries of production in the industry: Italy (52), France (20), Japan (7), Spain (3), Portugal (3), United Kingdom (3), South Korea (1). FOR MORE DETAILS ABOUT THE SHOW’S 89 EXHIBITORS, PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE BLOSSOM PREMIERE VISION, FIRST SIGNS OF AUTUMN WINTER 2018|19 Positioned at the starting line for the fashion season and the group’s trade show calendars, BLOSSOM PREMIERE VISION this season presents the very first inspirations for autumn winter 2018-19 with the PREMIERE VISION colour ranges for fabrics/accessories and leather.
These are essential working tools for design teams at fashion brands, and are presented here in an exclusive preview for BLOSSOM PREMIERE VISION, ahead of the Paris trade shows PREMIERE VISION FABRICS, PREMIERE VISION ACCESSORIES and PREMIERE VISION LEATHER.
Hits: 2911 | Leave a comment