Womenswear: 20 key trends for Fall/Winter 2015-2016
The winter season is going to be very interesting - colorful, lively and unconventional. Trends are diverse and everyone can find something for himself. Colors, fabrics and patterns are combined to show you what will be modern during the coming season.
1. Black and white - checks, stripes, zebra prints, Rorschach-style prints are modern for this season. They make the sense of elegance and they are ready to be shown.
2. Reefer style - something like military, but not exactly. The models vary with different length but what is really important is the double-breasted closure.
3. Arctic fur - Eskimo-style is the best what you can buy for the winter. The prints are rich and the materials are soft.
4. Velvet - this is the main material of which are made the formal dresses for Fall/Winter 2015. We spotted some long clear silhouettes in black velvet.
5. Quilted clothing - practical and warm trend. The quilted clothing - skirts, tops and jackets are everywhere. You can buy a quilted one-color long jacket - it will be a really good investment in your winter wardrobe.
6. Military style - this trend is never out of fashion. The coats are always trendy, just the finish elements are different every season. This winter the coats are inspired by US Navy.
7. Slick vinyl - the trenches this season are made by vinyl. If you are looking for something sexual, bet on the vinyl. The color palette is poor -choose between black and red.
8. Stripes - classic stripes - the combinations between white and black or white and dark blue are the best. Classic French Fashion. There is no matter if the stripes are big or small.
9. Folk patchwork - trend that naturally continues the Summer hippy trend. In the center are the silk or the velvet clothes with Bohemian prints.
10. Second skin - so warm, so soft fabrics. You can find the outerwear in camel and called it "second skin".
12. Punk - the designers are looking for inspiration in the punk-rock wave. So they found it - all these chains, leather clothing, mini skirts and the outerwear show the rebellious attitude during the winter season.
13. The 80s - if the summer is 70s revival, so the winter is for 80s revival - brave combinations of colors, vinyl, velvet. The accessories are represented by the geometrical earrings, ski-mask sunglasses and the bright red capes.
14. Rivets - for the winter season, the designers are lookong for some sci-fi inspiration. For example the outfits from Star Wars will be a perfect dress for the Christmas party.
15. White fur - soft+warm+white is the winning combination for this winter. A lot of designers included in the their collections interpretations of the traditional white fur coat.
16. Jersey dress - if the last winter all was about the flares and chunky knits, this time around its the dress that gets the jersey treatment. Soft and feminine, with a clear silhouette - this is the perfect dress.
17. Leopard prints - nothing new, but still trendy. The different this season are the colours - you can see the purple or light blue in the prints.
18. Shine like a diamond - the shine dresses are the top trend of the season. The fabrics with wet-look add shine to the clothes. Don't lose time and take care of your shine outfit.
19. Conceptual dresses - this trend is not very wearable but our aim is to show you that the designers try to present us something more different, more extravagant.
20. Sequins - the formal wear has a new mission - to be more glitter, to be more shine. The colours don't matters, the size, too.
So, we hope that we have a success in presenting the key trends for Fall/Winter 2015-2016 and you found at least one that is suitable for your own style.
1. Trends Fall/Winter 2015-2016
2. Model of Valentino Fall/Winter 2015-2016 collection
3. Model of Michael Kors Fall/Winter 2015-2016 collection
4. Model of Dsquared2 Fall/Winter 2015-2016 collection
5. Model of Ralph Lauren Fall/Winter 2015-2016 collection
6. Model of Fendi Fall/Winter 2015-2016 collection
7. Model of Lanvin Fall/Winter 2015-2016 collection
8. Model of Christian Dior Fall/Winter 2015-2016 collection
9. Model of Isabel Marant Fall/Winter 2015-2016 collection
10. Model of Etro Fall/Winter 2015-2016 collection
11. Model of Chloe Fall/Winter 2015-2016 collection
12. Model of Prada Fall/Winter 2015-2016 collection
13. Model of Givenchy Fall/Winter 2015-2016 collection
14. Model of Moschino Fall/Winter 2015-2016 collection
15. Model of Mugler Fall/Winter 2015-2016 collection
16. Model of Louis Vuitton Fall/Winter 2015-2016 collection
17. Model of на Celine Fall/Winter 2015-2016 collection
18. Model of Miu Miu Fall/Winter 2015-2016 collection
19. Model of Paco Rabanne Fall/Winter 2015-2016 collection
20. Model of Yohji Yamamoto Fall/Winter 2015-2016 collection
21. Model of Marc Jacobs Fall/Winter 2015-2016 collection
Hits: 9272 | Leave a comment